Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Caterpillar D7 mit Tieflader - papermodel 1:72

In a Waffen-Arsenal journal of Luftwaffe-vehicles on airports before 1945 I found a foto of a captured Caterpillar D7 with captured trailer. These have been used to carry ammunition, fuel and other equipment to the aircraft. I could not find a Caterpillar in 1/72 scale - not to mention of a suitable flat bed trailer - so I decide to build them as papermodels. I designed printable construction-plans, cut the parts out and glued them to models. Painted with acrylic colours, detailed with a lot of figures and equipment and compositened on a diorama-plate I think it is a one of a kind model.























Kommentare:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Jeff Orcutt. I found your site and really like your paper models, Thank You for being kind and sharing them. I also really like your D7 Caterpillar tractor, I have been looking for a model of it myself. Would it be possible to get a copy of it to make one for myself? My email address is funfolk2006@yahoo.com Thank You for your time.
    Regards, Jeff

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I send it to you and wish you much fun with it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Could I also get one plan on deval (monkey) gazeta (dot) pl ?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes - of course. Look on my Blog at downloads.

      Löschen