The Fieseler Fi 158 was a civilian research aircraft designed and built in Germany from 1938.
Designed as a manned version of the Fi 157
radio-controlled drone, the Fi 158 was a low-winged monoplane built
largely of wood, with retractable tailwheel undercarriage and twin fins
and rudders, with the crew sat in tandem in an enclosed cabin.
Limited flight testing was carried out before the prototype was destroyed in an air-raid.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Flugzeuge / aircraft
- Raritäten / curiosities
- Dioramen / dioramas
- Schiffe / ships
- Militärfahrzeuge / Military Vehicles
- Waffen / weapon
- Cars - Autos / Trucks - LKW's
- Raumfahrt / astronautics
- Science Fiction
- Ausstellungen / Exhibitions
- Originale / originals (foto-stream)
- sonstige Basteleien
- Aviation Art / Luftfahrtbilder